Saturday, October 17, 2009

Catching up


Well it's been a while since I posted anything on here. Life has been busy.

Rachel is now in second grade and loves it! She is also in Brownies and Childrens Choir. SO keeps pretty busy. Emily will be 3 in Dec. and is growing like a weed! She is such a smart little cookie too.

I am really torn about this whole H1N1 flu thing and trying to decide if I should get the girls the shot or not? I usually get them the seasonal flu shot. I have been praying about it and still am not sure what to do. I guess when the time is here I will make the choice and pray it's the correct one! Either way it's scary!

I have been having fun baking a lot and trying lots of new recipes. If you have any yummy ones please send them my way! My girls won't eat veggies except for corn and carrots, so I make things with pumpkin a lot. I also make chicken and pork chops a lot as well. SO anything you think I should try would be great!

I will up date more often now that I am back into the swing of things! :)

No comments: